Sunday, September 28, 2008

Fidelity Qualification For Real Man.


I was happy! I dated my girlfriend for a year, and after all we decided to get married. But I had no idea about "testing for real man." Her parents helped us by any means, friends supported us. And what about the girlfriend? She was just a fairy tale!.. The only thing I was embarrassed was her younger sister. She was 20 years old, and she weared mini-skirts and tight-fitting tanks top with large cutouts. She always bent over when she was near me, and demonstrated her panties. I am sure that this was not an accident because she did not do this before another ones...

One day the sister called me and asked me to come and have a look at wedding invitations. When I arrived, she was alone. She told me that I will be married soon, but she had feelings and desires to me that she was unable to overcome. She said that wants to engage in love with me only once, before I get married. I was terribly surprised and knew nothing what to say.

She said: "I'll go upstairs, and you, if you want, simply rise to me and take me." I was shocked. I have been locked in surprise, while she raised the stairs. When she climbed on top, she put off her panties and threw it to me. I have been standing a little bit, then turned and headed straight to the front door. I opened the door, came out of the house and headed to my car. My future father-in-law stood in the street with tears in his eyes, he embraced me and said: "We are very pleased that you have passed our little exam. Now we know that there is no better man for our daughter! Welcome to our family!"
The moral of this story is: always leave the condoms in the car...

No comments: