Thursday, February 3, 2011

One of the "cri de coeur": I have a big butt!

I have a neighbor, her name is Anya, she is 19 years old, she is a student of teacher's institute. In my opinion, she is nice girl, smart and beautiful. Sometimes, being in a bad mood, upon my regular compliment to her, she brings down on my head the overly emotional and unchanging by the sense monologue:

"You don't see that I have nonstandard figure? Just do not say that there is nothing wrong with it and all is fixable. If you saw my ugly full hips with no clothes, you would not have thought so. By the way, such an immense booty was given me by my beloved mom, she has the same constitution. All of her allegations that for the men my lack of is a clear advantage don't make me calm, but drive wild. If she had ever watched or heard with what the derisive glances and caustic "compliment " they meet me and see off, she would have regretted that gave birth to such a squalor. Girlfriends' recommendation to join the sports club and do my own ass with a professional trainer I take like a mockery If even in the free-cut dress they judge me like a monster, then what the "furor" I will make on visitors of the gym being in shirt and shorts! Some kind of complete hopelessness! After the classes I keep staing at home because of the constant sad thoughts about my joyless life, constantly chew something fostering the "culprit" of my suffering. Vicious circle. Perfectly understand it, but can do nothing with ingrained complex in me."


An hour later, after listening to this "sad" revelations I can see from my balcony how "ugly" Anya in a jacket just below the bust, and in a short skirt, laughing happily, hand-in-hand with her next boyfriend goes to a nightclub.



Dating Traffic

No comments: